WELCOME TO THE MOST INTERACTIVE TOUR OPERATOR MARKETING EVENT OF THE YEAR
This October we are gathering for the 2nd annual TOMIS Marketing Summit! The Summit is a private event for existing clients and other leading operators, guest speakers, TOMIS employees, advisors, investors, media and contacts in the industry!
As a Tour Operator, Why Should I Attend?
- Learn and discuss the marketing lessons learned from 2018, including but not limited to: SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram ads, email marketing, trip review generation, waiver management, segmenting customer databases, social media tactics, reservation system state of affairs and more.
- TOMIS product testing and feature requests will be prioritized. We want to hear from you about the features you need to have TOMIS serve as your digital marketing assistant in 2019 and beyond!
- Meet, strategize and network with other leading tour operators around the country. We are building a tribe and it is invaluable to learn from other businesses about what is working and what is not.
- Share tips and tricks from how to improve your sales staff to operational advice, pricing strategies and more!
- Topics covered that will grow your revenue stream: campaign success stories, pricing algorithms to increase profits, and affiliate programs.
- Our world-class advisory and data science team including executives from Microsoft and Google will be here to learn more about your businesses and how we can tailor our algorithms accordingly.
Airport Code: MSO
139 W. Alder St., Missoula, MT 59802